Old 21-03-2011, 12:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Gardens and Worms !

DogDiesel wrote:

Hi , Snag, I just wanted to say Hi. , Because I started out last
year with Ruth Stouts books in hand. To control weed issues. And
have less work. So I put down the hay and straw and ground cover and
overall I've had good success. Id be very interested in what you
think of Ruth Stouts garden philosophy. And if you read more then her
first book. Because I'm still using the hay as mulch

Diesel.

I used her (first , apparently) book way back in the early 80's , didn't
realize she's written more . I just like the idea of using organic material
to control weeds , which also ends up enriching the soil .

--
Snag
Learning keeps