Old 21-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Charlie2 Charlie2 is offline
Registered User

Thumbs down what another lovely day

Well I thought it would be when the sun came out and warmed up a bit in West Sussex Nr Sea. I thought I would dig over the herb garden and my day turned sour the first fork full revealed bunch of bindweed roots. So knee bent arms stretched Ra! Ra! Ra! plucking out from soil all roots so the 1hour job went in to 5hrs. After that went out to see a friend and as his road it level decided to check the oil level in the car when it cooled, and what did I find.....oil everywhere the filler cap worked loose and came off so tomorrow have an engine and housing to de-oil. Ah me! What a lovely day it’s been.