Old 22-03-2011, 11:14 AM
and19bre and19bre is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel B. Martin View Post
Insect pests demolished our squash plants. This was expected, since we refrain from using insecticides. We don't want to kill the neighbor's honeybees. Consequently there is garden space vacant and available for planting. What crop might be planted to produce yields this autumn? Daniel B. Martin
What would probably be in season now? I' thinking of some citrus fruits or bright-colored flowers, but I haven't decided yet. What do you think?