Old 22-03-2011, 11:27 AM
and19bre and19bre is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Bello View Post
I have just bought a home and am interested in planting a tree in a specific area for privacy. The problem is I have never planted anything in my life and have no idea who to even go to for help or
where to "buy" a tree. Can anyone give me any pointers?
Wow! Congratulations on your home! Oh when will I be able to buy mine? Haha. Anyhow, about your question...there are a lot of tree service companies that you might want to look at. See my signature.