Old 23-03-2011, 09:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default On Microclimates

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Doug Freyburger wrote:

There are only two religions out there that are actively irrational.

Another irrational statement from a religious person.

Science addresses the how. Religion addresses the why.

Science addresses the why. Engineering addresses the how.
Religion is just pure nonsense. Not needed at all.

So look at the grillion other religions that have zero conflict with
science.

Science and Religion is like oil and water, they do not mix.

I do have objections to how folks are reaction to the fact of climate
change.

Of course you do, most religious people are, they believe god will protect
them and save us all. While destroying our environment until Jesus
returns... Oh Brother!

Folks calling themselves environmentalists who are anti-nuke.

Yea, yea, God will protect us all. I have no faith in Nukes or your God!

Why bother with an irrational religion that battles with science when
there are rational religions

"Rational Religions"? That is an Oxymoron statement like "Pretty Ugly".

I see I cannot escape the religious nuts even on Usenet. This is last of
this religious debate and will i not respond further as a waste of time.

In the introduction to Cat's Cradel, Kurt Vonnegut says,"If you can't
understand how a perfectly good religion can be based on a pack of lies,
then you probably shouldn't read this book".

Let me assure you, Nad, that Doug is one of the "good guys".

If you haven't already listened to it, you'd probably enjoy the last URL
below.

If you like weekends, thank a union.

==
--