Old 24-03-2011, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Creative ideas for wall

Richard wrote in :

I'm going to put up a 1.2m high by 7.5m long wall at the back of the
garden. I'm going to use regular-sized house brick for the face of the
wall. I've not chose the brick style yet.

I was thinking about putting brick lights in every so often.

Anyone any creative ideas so I don't end up with a boring wall? Thanks.

IMO, and as someone who has experience with fashions/fads within the
building/construction industry, it is always better to go with classic
architecture. A solid brick wall with the same course and brick type will
always look good.

Baz