Old 25-03-2011, 04:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default On Microclimates

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Doug Freyburger wrote:

It's an issue not handled in the currect discussion. While the fact of
global warming completely real it demonstrates that our current century
is not the warmest of recent times. It demonstrates that the records
cited do not go back as far as climate records in general. It also

If there are no temperature records of the past, how do yo know that our
century is not the warmest century in "human" history?

Lipids in algae. Stay tuned.

demonstrates that degree of human causation is not the primary issue
because humans have done fine in centuries past that were warmer than
today. The primary issue is the social change triggered by climate
change and what to do about it. The history of Greenland makes it clear
that global warming has happened in the past without human input so it's
not about that. A point that Nad R hasn't gotten.

When has global warming happened in the past?

The planet has had ice ages due to volcanos and possible meteor impacts.
When the dust settled, the earth returned to normal temperatures. Because
the ice melted does not constitute a global warming, higher than normal
temperature..

Note: "faith" means believing in something in which all the facts are not
there.
Ex: I have "faith"I will find that hot looking woman and have a happy life

--
---------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI