Old 25-03-2011, 08:30 PM
seanspotatobiz seanspotatobiz is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanspotatobiz View Post
Last summer I built a small deck in my mother's yard and this summer I want to finish fixing the render on some of the walls (not shown) and re-whitewash the other walls (shown). Given the whitewashed walls and the colour of the deckboards, what sort and colour ought the gravel to be? The gravel will cover the rest of the yard and I'll build planters out of the left over deck boards.
I forgot to supply a photograph: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7942248_n.jpg