Old 26-03-2011, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Marsha Marsha is offline

Default Foxglove plants

I used to grow it and used it for a dry flower arrangement no problems. If I
remember correctly it's about eating it but my memory is fading
"Freckles" wrote in message
Yesterday I planted a packet of foxglove plants in my garden, and today my
neighbor was telling me that all parts of the Foxglove plant is poisonous.

He went on to tell me a number of horror stories about people getting ill
and even dieing from them.

Has anyone had any health problem from Foxglove plants?

Thanks,

Freckles