Old 26-03-2011, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Satruday sunshine

"Donwill" wrote in message
On 26/03/2011 07:41, 'Mike' wrote:
Foggy to start with, but now the sun is out and another wall to wall,
(hedge
to hedge), sunshine day :-))

Well it is here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Hope you have the same

Mike

Here in Oswestry, N Shropshire it's cloudy at the moment and Temp is 5deg
C.
Earlier we had a little sun but the temp was 2deg C.
Here's hoping for a break in the cloud.

Yesterday we had sunshine all day and temp peaked at approx 17deg C.
Don

I have just taken my wife to Cowes to catch a ferry to Southampton as she
has a tutorial at the University. Fantastic day and a lovely day to see the
Island ;-))

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive