Old 26-03-2011, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default accessing urg through outlook express

"iwcwatch" wrote
up till now I've been happily accessing URG through Garden Banter, great
for me, so I thought, but thanks to helpful advice on another thread I'm
beginning to realise I would be better off accessing through a
newsreader (newsgroup?).

I have set up what I thought was the right access to URG through Outlook
Express but all I get are loads of emails with no means of following a
thread'.' It seems
I might not have the right set up. (I would prefer to use Outlook
Express rather than anything else) Would really appreciate some advice
as to what I should do? (Apologies for not explaining myself very well -
And please, the simplest piece of advice would probably be really helpful)

I do hope your ISP carries Newsgroups, some don't these days. If they don't
you could subscribe to www.news.individual.net for Eu10 per annum. Worth it
anyway as they filter out much of the spam and troll posts.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden