Old 26-03-2011, 11:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Foxglove plants

In article ,
"Freckles" wrote:

Yesterday I planted a packet of foxglove plants in my garden, and today my
neighbor was telling me that all parts of the Foxglove plant is poisonous.

He went on to tell me a number of horror stories about people getting ill
and even dieing from them.

Has anyone had any health problem from Foxglove plants?

Thanks,

Freckles

No, and they have been volunteering in our yard for 40 years. The leaves
to tomato plants are poisonous as well, so I just eat the fruit. If I
want a leaf to go with it, I usually choose basil leaves.

If you like weekends, thank a labor union.
--
---------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI