Old 27-03-2011, 03:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default On Microclimates

Billy wrote:

Even "good guys" can have bad days. I've too much history with Doug to
write him off easily. He can be a very thoughtful person.

I have some reading on geological history. My major was Mathematics,
Computer Science with a little bit of Electrical Engineering. So I am not
by any means an expert on geology or Biology. I sometimes I take a first
thought route to problem solving and can make mistakes. If my reasoning is
flawed I will change it. By reading Doug's postings, He seems to be on the
Authoritative side where I am on the Anti-Authoritative side. I do not
trust those that speak in terms of absolutes. It is in my nature to be the
skeptic. Doug's last ranting is far from a thoughtful person.
Still this is usenet where all opinions can be expressed, even from my
rantings