Old 27-03-2011, 12:59 PM
CluelessNewbie CluelessNewbie is offline
Registered User

Default Growing veggies in sewage contaminated ground - how to do so safely?

We've moved into a property and I am looking to start my first veggie patch, but we discovered our sewage pipe has a small leak and so sewage water has been leaking out of a small hole, approx 8 foot from the veggie patch area and about 3 foot from our vine. Does this mean all produce will be contaminated? How can we make the area safe for growing again? Thanks in advance for any guidance.