Old 27-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Timmy T Timmy T is offline
Registered User

Default Moving home

Hi,

We are just about to move home and the people buying our house have informed us that we can take our fish with us as they intend to knock out the pond we built. Our new house has a naturally fed pond from a spring (more of a seep than a spring, but it does keep a constant level with little flow).

Firstly, should there be any issues transfering our fish into this (we have about a dozen 3-6" goldfish) from our garden pond? What is the best way to do this?

Secondly, would a pond as this be suitable for lillys to be tranferred into?

Lastly, our pond has a family of toads in it (we've counted 5). Is it possible to move these as well, as there home will no longer be here in a couple of weeks? If so, are they moved in the same way as the fish?

Many thanks, TT