Old 27-03-2011, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default accessing urg through outlook express

"iwcwatch" wrote in message

up till now I've been happily accessing URG through Garden Banter, great
for me, so I thought, but thanks to helpful advice on another thread I'm
beginning to realise I would be better off accessing through a
newsreader (newsgroup?).

I have set up what I thought was the right access to URG through Outlook
Express but all I get are loads of emails with no means of following a
thread'.' (http://www.watchesreplicaus.com/tudor-replica.html )It seems
I might not have the right set up. (I would prefer to use Outlook
Express rather than anything else) Would really appreciate some advice
as to what I should do? (Apologies for not explaining myself very well -
And please, the simplest piece of advice would probably be really
helpful)

Use an ISP like virgin, bt or several ohers!

Alan