Old 27-03-2011, 11:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default On Microclimates

In article ,
Doug Freyburger wrote:

Based on your experience with one religion and your having been poisoned
by it.

How do you differentiate being poisoned from awareness of hypocrisy?

Check. You are going to believe that all religions are alike
and that's that.

Comparison with the known leads to an understanding (correct or not).

Doesn't really matter as religion is optional in
civilized society.

Then why do my tax dollars (not optional) go to printing, "In God We
Trust" on our currency? Or do you contend that we aren't a civilized
society?

Bush's 3rd term: OBAMA

If you like weekends, thank a labor union.

===
--
- Billy
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.