Old 29-03-2011, 12:43 PM
popticle popticle is offline
Registered User

thankyou i will keep an eye on freecycle etc and see what neighbours say, i think we will just use the greenhouse for veg, thats easy to keep the dog out and it seems a shame to have one and not use it!

i'll have a look for that weedkiller too, the one the inlaws bought for us didnt do much but i dont think it was meant for the size of the weeds we have, it's easy enough to keep them both indoors whilst its sprayed or wet. thanks for the help im sure i'll have lots more questions along the way