Old 29-03-2011, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default What should I pay (nephew) per metre of wall?

In message ,
writes
Flossie Lurker wrote:
It's not that I don't trust him.

Then pay him what he asks for.

If the nephew of OP (sorry, totally lost track of the thread) is anything
like my relatives, he won't /ask/ for anything, and the uncle will be
feeling like he should be offering something but not knowing what to offer.

Mate's rates round here - £100 a day.
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha