Old 30-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Grub's Avatar
Grub Grub is offline
Registered User

Default Pre packed rhubard roots

I recently purchased a rhubard root that I purchased from my local plant shop. It was one of those that are in little plastic bags of earth sealed with a cardboard label at the top. After opening it I was presented with loads of earth and what looked like a clump and damp cardboard. Not really knowing what I was doing I pulled this 'cardboard' apart looking for some kind of root but found nothing, the whole thing just fell apart in my hand. I am guessing that clump of cardboard WAS the rhunbard, is that right??
I feel a little ripped off and certainly will not purchased these packaged roots again.