Old 30-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Jayson Ives Jayson Ives is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninak View Post
Thanks for the advice. Seems I will not get to far with most of the bamboos I have. But I will plant them outside in the spring and see how they are getting on anyway. You never know what might work until you try. In the mean time I will look elsewhere for some bamboo plants to use outside that will be more suitable for the climate I am in. Thanks.
See...this should be the right attitude. If you never tried it in the first place, you never would have known that it could survive in your place. I think that if we always give up without even trying what works, we'll never know. So now you may have known that what you did is the right decision too.