Old 30-03-2011, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Thompson & Morgan Catalogues

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:39:46 +0100, Donwill
wrote:

So far this year we have received approx 6 catalogues from them.
I do hope that the costs of these catalogues are not being added to
the cost of their plants. :-)
Don

Not just T&M (seems like a lot more than 6) but Dobies (about 1 a week
since January), Suttons (2 or 3 since January - never bought from
them!), Mr Fothergill and a few other companies that I forget. And
that's not to mention the flood of stuff inserted into magazines,
often weighing more than the magazine itself.

and then there are the Cruise catalogues. Because I have done quite a few
cruises, including a World Cruise and book regular ones after that, I am
inundated with them all. Cunard, NOT my favourite, good for 'name dropping'
if one is of that ilk, Fred Olsen, never cruised with them, P&O, because I
have cruised so many times with them and am a Gold Member etc etc etc

:-(( Many I don't even open now.

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive