Old 30-03-2011, 11:49 PM
popticle popticle is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Turner View Post
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:13:50 +0000, popticle wrote:

thanks in advance! chelsea

Your 'Shift' key seems to be broken, as does the apostrophe key - perhaps
you need a new keyboard?
Ok...thanks for the tip? And the wonderful advice you gave on my garden!

Back to the helpful people, thanks so much! I know we didn't train the dog properly in the first place and it is entirely our fault. So now we are trying to fix it I don't want to add plants that I know are too delicate, because there are bound to be times where I catch him at it too late lol! Someone else I know suggested rhododendrons so it looks like they'll be going on the shopping list, and azaleas (though apparently they aren't dog safe?) I would have thought he will leave the bigger plants alone, it's just the smaller ones that he may dig up. You're absolutely right, life is too short to spend the whole time telling them not to play, I love seeing them play together but know that the garden needs to be presentable and at the moment it's just not, it's totally our fault though, no one else is to blame

The garden by encroachment tip is a good one I hadn't thought of it like that! I'll just divide it into sections and do each section at a time, that makes much more sense!

Anyway I'm writing this on my phone and can't see what I've said above so I'll come back to this thread tomorrow, thanks for all the helpful advice, it's much appreciated.