Old 31-03-2011, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default hi im new and need help!

In article , popticle.8099ef6
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

Derek Turner;916406 Wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:13:50 +0000, popticle wrote:
-

thanks in advance! chelsea-

Your 'Shift' key seems to be broken, as does the apostrophe key -
perhaps
you need a new keyboard?

Ok...thanks for the tip? And the wonderful advice you gave on my garden!

In a busy group it's in posters own interest to create messages that
are easy to read; with headers that give some clue about the question
asked. That makes it more likely to attract answerrs from people with some
interest/ knowledge on the subject.

Someone else I know suggested rhododendrons so it looks
like they'll be going on the shopping list, and azaleas

Depends on your local soil. Rhododendrons and azaleas must have acid to
neutral soil; they won't survive in limey soils. They are also quite
expensive, if this is a temporary rental.

Janet