Old 31-03-2011, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Blue Tits

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Well we were hoping that whilst we were away, the Blue Tits would do
something in their box, like ....... nest.

:-((

Watched it for 24 hours since our return and
nothing

:-((

Mike

Sparrows have taken one of mine over. The other one has never been used
as far as I am aware!

Having written that yesterday evening, this morning, watching the
garden, what did I see?

A bluetit appearing out of that "unused" nesting box!

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

and I have been out there and cut away the Bramble and a bit of
Honeysuckle which 'may' have been putting them off ;-))

Mike

Blue Tits in and out of the box!!!

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive