Old 31-03-2011, 09:11 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popticle View Post
that's fine but my post isnt particularly difficult to read, my grammar is just a bit off.

how do i know if the soil is acidic? we're not sure if it's temporary or not, we have been here 18mths and there's no indication that they want us out and we are't planning on moving, we need to fill in the gaps somehow so we wont begrudge paying out for them since it's our fault anyway ) i did look for an edit button to correct the missing capital letters etc but i couldnt see one?
Hi Popticle, Just a thought, i had a customer once who said that everything they planted was dug up by the dog ? Then the penny dropped with me, some kind soul had advised them to add some bonemeal when they planted anything ! not a bad thing but alot of dogs can smell this in the ground, which is why they dig and once they get a taste for it, it then becomes a habit, just a thought ??
Lannerman