Old 31-03-2011, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default hi im new and need help!

In article , popticle.80a47b7
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

that's fine but my post isnt particularly difficult to read, my grammar
is just a bit off.

It sends a message you really can't be bothered. This is not a winning
tactic when you're asking others to make some effort to help you.

how do i know if the soil is acidic? we're not sure if it's temporary or
not, we have been here 18mths and there's no indication that they want
us out and we are't planning on moving, we need to fill in the gaps
somehow so we wont begrudge paying out for them since it's our fault
anyway ) i did look for an edit button to correct the missing capital
letters etc but i couldnt see one?

Janet