Old 01-04-2011, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Orchid Help

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:09:25 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Personally I would not have put all the aerial roots in the compost
but left a couple out.

I've looked and there are 2 new aerial roots growing just above the
compost so therre's still hope. I've moved it to my bathroom,

Another question:
I have a cymbidium which was in flower about 10 years ago and has
never flowered since. However, it was a sickly thing, but now,
despite having been repotted twice, it is filling the pot.
No sign of flower stems. Would NOW be a good time to split and repot
it? As with the other one, I feed them seldom, and only with orchid
feed.

Pam in Bristol