Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Trygve Lillefosse

Default Needle Valve

Is there anyone who doesnt use a needle valve for CO2 injection. I
wanted to know if its possible to just use a standard aquarium gang
valve to regulate the CO2 from a DIY yeast bottle....?

Have been thinking about the same. And think I have found a solution.

I am doing a "project" on it at the moment, you could take a look at
my ide for making a stable pressure (thus making it possible to use a
needle valve) in a DIY co2-system.

The problems so far has been the glue. and the airline connections.

Will need some new suplies, (and thinking-time:-)) but recon it will
be ready within a couple of weeks.

Here is a picture of the "pressure tank".

http://www.lillefosse.org/images/trykktank.jpg

SEE YA !!!

Malawi, The Fisher King - Ruler Of The World
Conquering the world for YOU since 1972.
Remove nospam to mail me.