Old 03-04-2011, 03:01 PM
rosewazs rosewazs is offline
Registered User

Red face Little Yellow Eggs found in plant compost! Pictures attached

Im repotting a house plant into a larger pot and im using some compost from another dead house plant that I throw out 6 months ago. However ive found little yellow eggs, the size of pepper corns in the compost from the dead plant. They are semi-translucent and can be crushed quite easily, where its quite gooey and small white particles are inside.

Im worried that i will have some kind of bug infestation in my apartment if I use this soil. Does anyone know what this could be?
Attached Thumbnails
Little Yellow Eggs found in plant compost! Pictures attached-sam_3426.jpg   Little Yellow Eggs found in plant compost! Pictures attached-sam_3427.jpg