Old 03-04-2011, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT OT OT

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On 03/04/2011 09:29, harry wrote:

On Apr 2, 5:55 pm, wrote:

Why is 13 unlucky?

Well if you want my thoughts, it's superstitious ********.
On a par with astrology.

Yes. A bit like it is unlucky to walk under ladders. It's only unlucky if
somebody up there is careless and drops something on you.

I've a mate who organised races and always looks out for somebody born on
the 13th to give number 13 to.
--
Phil Cook

Friday the 13th was certainly lucky for me. I collapsed at the Theatre
during rehearsals and was rushed to hospital and had a Quadruple Heart
By-Pass :-))

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive