Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Dave

Default can a co2 tube exhaust directly into intake of Aquaclear filter?

In , "Dave M. Picklyk"
empowered us with this mighty blow against the
Patriarchy:

I'm seriously doing some big-time research now into DIY co2
generators. It's looking easier and easier. I'm planning to skip the
idea of having a reactor and for now have the bubbles directly pumping
into my 15gal. aquarium. Can I put the exhaust tubing from the
generator directly up in the intake tube on my Aquaclear power filter?

You could, but how much surface turbulence does the Aquaclear create?