Old 04-04-2011, 12:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
The Henchman The Henchman is offline

Default Water from the top of my pool Tarp. Good for anything??

I'm in Zone 5 and It's still one month if not 7 weeks maybe before I open my
pool.

In the mean time I've 4 months of snow water and ice that has melted on the
top of my closed pool. Tons of leaves and other organic debris in the
water. gallons upon gallons that starting to stink a bit now. It's all
sitting onto of a tarp that separates the winter water from the pool water
of last September.

What effects would there be if I pump this onto my lawn or save some in
barrels for the gardening season which can't begin in these parts until May
1st? Can this tarp water cause issues?