Old 05-04-2011, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
The Henchman The Henchman is offline

Default Water from the top of my pool Tarp. Good for anything??

If you get closer it stinks A LOT!

Just like a cesspool.

It's got to be good for lawns but I wouldn't save it, it stinks.

It's better to keep the water off the cover as best you can.
I have an electric siphon that I use when the water isn't frozen.
I don't direct the siphon on to the lawn, mainly because the
ground is already saturated.

-------

yeah I'll take your advice. it's my first year opening a pool. 16' x 32'
worth of snow and ice melt and it's a real shame to pour it into the sewer
system. But like you said the lawn is already saturated.