Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default can a co2 tube exhaust directly into intake of Aquaclear filter?

Hmm...no, the aquaclear outflow is just under the surface of the water so it
creates little turbulence.

"Dave" wrote in message
In , "Dave M. Picklyk"
empowered us with this mighty blow against the
Patriarchy:

I'm seriously doing some big-time research now into DIY co2
generators. It's looking easier and easier. I'm planning to skip the
idea of having a reactor and for now have the bubbles directly pumping
into my 15gal. aquarium. Can I put the exhaust tubing from the
generator directly up in the intake tube on my Aquaclear power filter?

You could, but how much surface turbulence does the Aquaclear create?