Old 06-04-2011, 01:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Does Ranunculus come back?

I put a bunch of yellow Ranunculus about 1-1/2 months ago; cost me
quite a bit. They looked gorgeous, then began shedding blooms.

Question: Do they re-bloom? I have little experience with bulbs,
etc; perennials where you have to dig up & replant next year. Doesn't
seem like they should be ending so fast. This is So. Calif coastal; a
mild Mediterranean climate.

What research I have done on-line seems to say that they DO bloom
"through midsummer".

I took pix, but now can't find them g

Anybody in a comparable climate have input on this?

HB