Old 06-04-2011, 09:15 AM
qazwsxed qazwsxed is offline
Registered User

Default Bell peppers, red, green, yellow, purple?

If you can pick any pepper when it's green and if any pepper will ripen to a different color then why would I buy a pepper that is called "red" "yellow" etc. I guess my question is can I get more red peppers from a "Red Bell Pepper" than I will from a
"Green Bell Pepper" that I let ripen. Part of my thinking is that if I don't pick the peppers periodically, I won't get as many peppers as if I did pick them periodically.

I hope this makes sense, just trying to determine the best way to get lots of sweet peppers.