Old 06-04-2011, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Babysit a dog?

Judith in France wrote:
Thank you! I well remember the spats between R & B! Re the Basil,
you know I have never been successful with it, I have planted one lot
in sandy soil in a pot in the greenhouse and I have another variety,
Basil, Dark Opal. I would appreciate a few tips on sowing as the
instructions are in a language I do not speak :-)

Seconded for instructions on basil! I have /never/ had a successful basil
crop, despite trying loads of varieties from seed, many years running! :-(
I can't even keep nursery bought versions running.