Old 07-04-2011, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT OT OT Wimbourne Theatre

An urgler from Wimbourne was in touch with me last year telling me how they
had saved their Theatre and I passed his comments on to the committee.

Sorry lost the postings and emails when my computer got a bug, but thought
he, and anybody else trying to 'save something', would be interested in the
latest from a very much saved Shanklin Theatre.

Isle of Wight urglers would have read it all in the County Press and
possibly heard it on Vectis Radio, if not, here is the link to that. It is:
http://bit.ly/f3iFdU

Also a fantastic web site http://www.shanklintheatre.com/default.aspx

All done with 'People Power' and everybody pulling together.

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive