Old 07-04-2011, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Blossom

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 12:18:07 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Is it my imagination, or is there a lot more blossom on everything this
year?

Everything seems to have flowered in profusion, already mentioned the
Magnolias and Plum, but other trees and shrubs as well.

Mike

My wisteria is a mass of bursting buds. First flowers already open.
It seems early and there seem to be more flowers than ever.

Pam in Bristol