Old 07-04-2011, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Night Tripper The Night Tripper is offline

Default flower ideas sought for very thin poor soil area

Hi there
Thanks for all the ideas. I actually have some Californian Poppy seeds I
meant to sow last year, so I'll certainly try those. I meant Rosebay Willow
Herb rather than the Clematis that was mentioned. And I have a fondness for
Nasturtiums for obscure reasons, so I'll give those a try (I probably should
have mentioned that this little strip is adjacent to a chain link fence.

Thanks a lot.

J^n