Old 08-04-2011, 08:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default [OT] c'mon billy grow some historical perspective (was Fish Fertilizer and saving fish stock

songbird wrote:

i think it likely we'll have some more
epidemics of some kind. population density
continues to increase as people move to
the cities.

Not in the US. More and More people are moving to the country. Carving up
the the land into smaller and small segments at a destructive pace. The
last census showed that most cities have fewer people. I am one of those
that fled the city for the safety of the country.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...htm?csp=34news

more people are raising
chickens and pigs in close proximity again.
these sorts of trends are asking for
trouble.

Does this mean I have to kick my chickens, dogs and bessy the cow out of my
bed room Or are you advocating vegetarianism? Or against farm factories
from that last sentence?

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/na...next_aids.html

on top of the likelyhood of
food shortages, riots, wars, water
shortages, etc. it's going to be an
interesting period of time coming up.

Interesting only for those that can avoid the food and water shortages,
riots and wars. Shortages caused by humans breading like rats. Let us
support Family Planning and the Environmental Protection Agency