Old 08-04-2011, 04:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Preen

On Apr 7, 2:22*pm, Billy wrote:

Worst case
scenario is that you add young pokeweed leaves to your salads, along
with the dandelions, or serve them like spinach.

Then stupidly attempts to correct his deadly faux pas with :

Similar, I don't know. Potentially poisonous? Yes. Which is why I gave
references.{Add: which he apparently doesn't read } (This is not a safe world for fools. ) { Add: especially when they give ignorant and potentially dangerous "advice" they know nothing about} But, moreover,
pokeweed berries.... ( lame attempt to cover up faux pas)

If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), then thank a labor union.
They paid for it in blood.

Better yet little billy, Thank the VET that gave him the country to
do that!
They got real skin in the game.