Old 08-04-2011, 05:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default [OT] c'mon billy grow some historical perspective (was Fish Fertilizer and saving fish stock

songbird wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...htm?csp=34news

when times get really bad people
will be forced to band together again.

I do not believe in that for a minute. When times get bad, people start
aiming at each other for the scraps. At least in the US.

Michigan is the only state have a reduction in population. However, land
prices with out a home on it is still going up in price. If the land has a
home on it the price goes down. Land is still being used as an investment.

Does this mean I have to kick my chickens, dogs and bessy the cow out of my
bed room Or are you advocating vegetarianism? Or against farm factories
from that last sentence?

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/na...next_aids.html

i much prefer no kicking involved when it comes to animals.

Ok, I will only beat them after they have a quick end to help tenderize
them.

i'm just stating that it's more
likely we'll have an increase of
certain kinds of diseases as more
people get involved in raising
animals.

as it currently stands i'm not
a big fan of factory farming, but
the acreage involved in free range
chicken farming for huge flocks
would consume many acres of land
and there's a good chance it would
damage the environment on those
many acres too. in the end my
answer is to eat less meat all around.

Free ranging animals will cost more therefore will eat less of the
critters.
I would support a human animals right bill that would reduce the crowding.

and the right to arm bears.

I just hope the bears shoot straight