Old 08-04-2011, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default OK to use ammonia on edible plants.

Billy wrote:

I don't know WTH the Drano comment is about other than as a lead-in
for billy's political propaganda.

If you don't like my political propaganda, then you must be one of
Gov. Walker's stooges, just another capitalist shill, undermining
American values by trying to distract from the corporate coup d'Etat
taking place in America now. I'd heard that a lot of you were hired
recently.

....snip 10K of irrelevant propaganda .....

Billy you are looking worse by the day. You are taking up stupid positions
like the above where anybody who doesn't agree with you, including those who
just want to talk about gardens, must be The Enemy. This is looking very
paranoid. Why does a comment that you are OT deserves another long OT tract
in return? Clearly nobody is going to read this kind of drivel, in posting
it constantly your judgement is now faulty to a tee. If you must talk
politics and save the world there are plenty of NGs where that is on topic.

As well as posting content that is useless for this forum you are getting
more abusive. This kind of thing is entirely inappropriate:

You "Brown Shirts" are all the same, dumb. You're days are
numbered. When you're no longer useful, you're gone. Real
gone, Bozo.

Up yours "Cal Who".

The way you are going you will be killfiled by everybody here if you keep it
up. Please reconsider before you self-destruct.

David