Old 09-04-2011, 12:52 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default Getting rid of an acre of Plantain and Dandelions... organically?

On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 17:01:07 +1000, Jeßus wrote:

As per the subject...

I have about an acre of 'lawn' that has become heavily infested with
dandelion and plantain. This spring I intend ploughing the lot up and
replanting with pasture grasses (who needs an acre of lawn?).

Problem is, I want to do it organically... and I'm out of practical
ideas on how to do this. Any ideas, anyone? Cheers.

Spray with petrol (which is full of organic chemicals) and ignite.