Old 09-04-2011, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Stipa sprouting yet?

In message , Davy
writes
I have several types of stipa grass in the garden and none are showing new
shoots. Some have a little of last years green in the inside but nothing
new. I am afraid I might have lost them in the December frosts.
Has anyone's sprouted new growth yet?
DAVy

We have two clumps of Stipa Gigantica in the garden. Both are very green
but neither are yet showing sign of the tall seed stalk growth. But it
was a severe winter so maybe a little more patience is necessary. Hope
you haven't lost them.
--
Gopher .... I know my place!