Old 10-04-2011, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Planting Onions

On 10/04/2011 15:42, Baz wrote:

Yep. I can see some old forgotten garlic showing now which should have been
dug up. The shoots can liven up shop bought salads at this time of year
when, for us at least, nothing else comes from the garden.

I think that this is the best time of year despite nothing edible.

I don't know about nothing edible... we've got lots of asparagus, spring
greens, lettuce, chives and garden cress. The late planted carrots and
parsnips from last year are just about big enough to eat now and there
are several rows of leeks to eat. Just polished off the last of the
curly kale.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.