Old 11-04-2011, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default University Project Survey

Oliver_D_87 wrote:
Please help with my survey on Garden Tools

Hi all,

As part of my Degree course i am looking to build a fully
interchangeable garden tool set however i need to collect some
information from gardeners to varify a need and want for such a tool

Did you choose this topic or your lecturer? If it was you then re-think, if
it was the lecturer then complain as it is a Loser.

The handle must match the purpose as much as the head for the majority of
garden tools so they cannot be interchangeable. For the few that are
interchangeable it wouldn't be worth the trouble and cost compared to the
saving for not having replicated handles and any joint in the shaft will
always be a point of weakness that attracts dirt and rust.

David