Old 11-04-2011, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default fox deterent

On Apr 11, 9:53*am, AKingsley
wrote:
We have recently started putting down coffee grounds to try deterring
foxes, especially where they dig under our fence. *I can't say yet
whether it is being effective, although no foxes have been in that area
since we have been doing this. *Does anyone have any experience of this?

--
AKing

While I can not answer for fox I can tell you that coffee grounds have
been wonderful at keeping the fire ants out of my gardens.
MJ